WELS LICENSE NUMBER 1061
FlushSaver complies with SAA MP64 - 1995 - 6.4 (3). AAA Smart demand operation.
(Authorisation SAA MP52, Specification nos. 004, 020, 021, 030.)
Back flow prevention devices comply with AS 3500.
FlushSaver comprises three components:
- Power supply.
- System Controller. Size 16 x 12 x 5.5cm.
- Solenoid Valve and associated cabling.
In addition you require a Backflow Prevention Valve (for Direct Mains units) in the water line.
The power supply converts mains voltage to 24 volt AC, 750mA - 1A output to drive the Controller.
Double insulated AC plug pack.
Input 240v AC 50 Hz.
Output 24v AC 750mA - 1A.
Cord length - Approx 1.8m.
Plugs supplied 2.5mm DC type.
Energy authority approval No. W/2354.
Complies to AS 3112
This incorporates both the sensing of users as well as initiating and timing of flush cycles. User sensing is by means of an internally generated microwave field affected by motion within the field. This field passes through most ceiling materials unaffected and can therefore be mounted above the ceiling adjacent to the urinal. In cases where the ceiling construction incorporates metal, thick masonry or steel the sensor can be mounted outside the ceiling in a security box.
Timing and control of flush cycles.
- Direct Mains flushing: The system controller sends a signal to the Solenoid Valve approximately sixty seconds after detection of the user. The signal opens the Solenoid Valve for a period of time (adjustable on the Control Module) to flush the urinal. An adjustable lockout period (adjustable on the Control Module) then applies. Any movement detected during this period is received but not acted upon. During the entire lockout period no additional flushes will occur, however if, and only if, a user has been sensed a flush will be activated at the end of the lockout period or the cycle will start again when the next user is sensed. If no user is sensed for a period of six hours a flush will occur automatically.
- Sensitivity area: The sensitivity area can be adjusted on the Control Module but the beam will sense directly down the face of the Urinal and does not radiate in every direction
- Where cisterns currently exist: They can be removed and use a Direct Mains Flush system above. The cistern can be left in place and you can screw the Airgap Valve and Solenoid Valve onto the Flush-pipe inside the cistern.
Microprocessor monitored sensing
Input 240v AC; Output 24v AC - 750A - 1A
Size – 100mm x 210mm x 45mm
Frequency: 2.4 GHz (plus or minus 20Mhz)
Field Density: 0.1uW/cm2 @ 1M.
Automatic and Direct Mains flushing: A 10mm normally closed Solenoid Valve is installed in the water supply line. During signal application the Solenoid Valve opens allowing the flow of water. All Solenoid Valves are " Water Marked" .
1 x Solenoid Valve will flush 3 Wall Hung Urinal units or 1.5 metres of “Slab”. Each Control Module can look after 2 Solenoid Valves (a double in the price list)
BERKERT SOLENOID VALVE:
(NO WATER HAMMER) standard specifications: (6213 FROM BURKERT) Water Mark
Voltage; 24v AC 1A
Valve body brass
Water Hammer free
Dimensions "typ" 10mm (3/8 half inch) 9cm (h) x 5cm (w) x 6cm (d)
Minimum cycles expectancy 300,000 – 500,000
WaterMark LICENCE NUMBER 60042 WaterMark level 1
Certification Date 11 February 2009 Expiry Date 10 February 2014
AGA Certification Ref No 7444
BACKFLOW PREVENTION VALVE:
Required for Direct Mains flushing “Urinal” units to prevent the contamination of potable water supply. We use an Airgap Valve for back flow prevention device as specified by Standards Australia for Urinal systems: SAA MP52 1993 6:20.
A 25mm sparge pipe is recommended for a minimum of 300mm from the Air Gap – then reduce to 19mm or 13mm.
FlushSaver Urinal – Model: - FS-MW-UR-S
The FlushSaver Urinal Unit is microprocessor based and incorporates an internally generated microwave field (allowing concealed installation) for sensing of users. Features of this unit include: - External selection for flush duration, lockout and sensor range externally and infinitely adjustable (within max and min pre-sets), 200Kpa-1600Kpa operating pressure range, quiet water hammer free operation and customised to suit customer requirements. Controls one Solenoid Vale (= to one cistern) “FlushSaver Smart Toilet Systems” are available from Water Conservation Services 02 9971 1014
FlushSaver Urinal – Model: - FS-MW-UR-D
The FlushSaver Urinal Unit is microprocessor based and incorporates an internally generated microwave field (allowing concealed installation) for sensing of users. Features of this unit include: - External selection for flush duration, lockout and sensor range externally and infinitely adjustable (within max and min pre-sets), 200Kpa-1600Kpa operating pressure range, quiet water hammer free operation and customised to suit customer requirements. Controls two Solenoid Vale (= to two cistern) “FlushSaver Smart Toilet Systems” are available from Water Conservation Services 02 9971 1014